Spindle's descent into madness. RP.

5raptorboy777

This isn't actually an RP thread. This is a story to go along with my RP thread, greener pastures.http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?24289-RP-thread-Greener-pasturesThis will tell the story of how Spindle descended into madness during the 3 years since Newleaf, Michael, and Kate have seen him last. (He's a spider. So as not to confuse you later on.)It was a rainy day. He was lonely and many spiders had the courage to call him miserable. He did his job like any other council member would. In the last month he had grown twice his size, at least. All day he executed traitors, and released innocents. He was not allowed out of the court room. "I'm the ruler. I should be able to make my own rules, not follow the rules of previous council members." Yet for many months he stayed. He worked. Until one day, on the few days that he was allowed out of the court, he met a young queen. She was beautiful, intelligent, and kind. Everything Spindle could ever want. They fell in love. She was smart enough that she became a council member too. Then, one fateful night, She dropped dead. Blood was spread throughout the room. Nobody ever really figured out who the murderer was. No one could, because Spindle went insane. For months, he searched for the only other friends he knew. After 1 year of searching, he finally snapped. He put pictures on the wall signifying all the suspects that could have been Kate and Newleaf. He had put a map behind him. He painted x's on all of the pictures with his own blood. He was as big as a large van, with bloodshot eyes. He sat down. He started taxing spiders with not money, but with their lives. Soon the spider world was in chaos. The emperor was blamed. Spindle was very uncomfortable in his room. Soon he had torches place down to help comfort him. After another year of insanity, he started laughing. "EVERYTHING IS SO FUNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYY." It was the first time his voice scraped in such a manner. It was painful to all who heard. He laughed for days, until Kate, and Newleaf came, for the first time in 3 years.Hope you like this. It won't make sense, unless you read the 76th page of my roleplay thread.