Guide/survive in caves

This is a guide about survive in caves, with mob informations, strategies, tips/tricks and more.(i haven't tested the ''its not a rock'' update, i will update the list as fast as i can)Find a cave: in your world you will randomly find a stone, called plugged sinkhole. you can break it with a pickaxe, then there will be a hole with a rope.What you need for the caves:in caves are holes throught that light is coming, that are the onliest light sources, meanwhile light bulbs and mushtrees.in caves it is permanent dark. you cannot fight there with any light source, because the grue will attack you.stuff you WILL! need in there:-Tentacle spike(you can still fight with a spear,but trust me, they monsters are still hard to kill with a tentacle spike)-Football helmet-Log suit-Miner hatStuff you CAN bring with you there:-Spider hat-Chester-Resources to build a baseMonsters: Cave spider: they are like a normal spider, but they have only one big red eye and a top hat like shell on their hat.if you hit them 2-3 times they hide in their shell.Spitter:they are hairy spiders with 4-8 eyes and they can spitt a web ball at you.they are even more like warrior spiders than cave spiders, have no shell and are just annoying.Drops:monster meat,silk, spider gland,also still the same like normal spidersBunnyman:Bunny man are white giant Bunnies that handle like pigs, they attack all that is eating meat, the player self if he has meat in his inventory.they can befriended with carrots only, give you a sanity boost and will support you fight the dangers of the caves.remember that they will attack you if you have meat food in your inventory.they turn into beardlords when your sanity is under 80.Drops:Bunny tail,meat,carrotsBatilisk:Batilisks are bats that eat meat and attack the player.sometimes they will drop guano(bat poop) with that you can fertilize your farms.Batilisks will fly a circle around you, if a bat is crying, she will attack you.Drops:manure,batilisk wings,monster meatSnurtles and Slurtles:Slurtles are slugs with the shell of a turtle, whichs spawns from a slurtle mound.they eat any flint, rock, gold,or gem that lays on the ground of a cave.if they eat it they produce slurtle slime.if they aren't any rocks on the ground, the slurtle will attack the player, if he have rocks or something in his inventory. if attacked they will hide in their shell, like cave spiders.there is a rare slurtle that spawns from slurtle mounds, called slurtle. its a mix off a turtle and a snail.Drops:Slurtle:broken shell,shelmet,slurtle slimeSnurtle:slurtle slime, broken shell armor, snurtle shell armorBattle strategies:Cave spider:attack them until it hides in his shell, then wait he goes out of his shell and attack again.Spitter:there is no good fight strategie.Bunnyman: kiting him (means to attack him, run away if he attacks you, then run again to him, attack, run away if he attacks you and again and again)Snurtle/slurtle: see cave spiderbatilisk: when they fly a circle around you, attack a batilisk that begins to cry.i hope this thread helps you to survive in caves. i haven't played the ''its not a rock'' publicpreview. thats the ground why there the rock lobster and etc. missed