Don't Starve scribbles!

So someone told me I should post here, but I've been too intimidated to.I guess it couldn't hurt, right?post-42366-13764594403389_thumb.pngpost-42366-13764594404139_thumb.pngI have more at my Deviant art, but I'm not sure if I am allowed to post it haha.Well uh, expect more to come!

• Like 1

It's awesome,you need to work on Wilson's head and face :)I really like the hound

What should I work on exactly? I'm not used to drawing humans at all haha :x.And thank you very much!

What should I work on exactly? I'm not used to drawing humans at all haha :x.And thank you very much!

I think Wilson's head in the first drawing looks kind of unnaturally twisted,too flat , I don't know how to say that,but it bothers me xDI couldn't draw Wilson like you,though. Drawing Don't starve is so hard for me :D

I think Wilson's head in the first drawing looks kind of unnaturally twisted,too flat , I don't know how to say that,but it bothers me xDI couldn't draw Wilson like you,though. Drawing Don't starve is so hard for me :D

Oh that one was just little doodles, actually that was the first time I attempted to draw him!I -really- suck at shading, so it's all in early stages until I can actually find out how to shade well enough.And I'm sure you draw better than I do xD!