I spawned next to a blocked plug hole. I made a pickaxe and broke it down. I went down, only to find darkness. I fled to the right, finding a tribe of bunny men. I set up a home. Soon enough the first earthquake happened. Tonnes of rocks were falling on my head. All of a sudden the earthquake was over. The ground was littered with useful resources. A few days later the batilisks came. They had demonic features. Thankfully my friends, the bunny men, saved me. However, worse things were in store for me. I started going insane. I attempted to seek refuge on the surface. I had set up a camp, and it looked like things were actually going good for once. Little did I know, I was being persued. On one restless night they came. The blood sucking batilisks. Once again I had to flee to the caves. I knew I couldn't ever go back up to the surface. My fate is to go insane and starve in the horrible place known as the caves.

I spawned next to a blocked plug hole. I made a pickaxe and broke it down. I went down, only to find darkness. I fled to the right, finding a tribe of bunny men. I set up a home. Soon enough the first earthquake happened. Tonnes of rocks were falling on my head. All of a sudden the earthquake was over. The ground was littered with useful resources. A few days later the batilisks came. They had demonic features. Thankfully my friends, the bunny men, saved me. However, worse things were in store for me. I started going insane. I attempted to seek refuge on the surface. I had set up a camp, and it looked like things were actually going good for once. Little did I know, I was being persued. On one restless night they came. The blood sucking batilisks. Once again I had to flee to the caves. I knew I couldn't ever go back up to the surface. My fate is to go insane and starve in the horrible place known as the caves.