Don't Starve learning slowly and enjoying myself.

xyigx

Hey guys I thought someone may enjoy some of my videos on Don't Starve. I am slowly learning as I go and make some mistakes. But I am getting better and as I learn new tips share them. Mostly just laid back commentary while enjoying the game. If you enjoy think about sticking around there will be more coming as I get better and learn my way around.Here is a link to the playlist they are in

This one I discovered that you can get early winter through "trap" chests. Due to a crash I will be starting a new world up and will not be be able to continue the world. But on the plus side now I have the full cave update built in the map. I will most likely just start after day 10-15 once the base is built a little to get back to around where I was without showing base creation 5 million times.

Oh yeah and again my thanks to all who have visited my videos, commented and shared I really appreciate you guys. And for those who have sent me PM's with hints a huge thanks to you as well I have learned a lot through your hints. They are helping a lot since I am avoiding the wiki because it is more fun to learn by experience.

So sadly a mix of things happening means I died lol. So it will be a few days before I get a new video up so I can get back around the 30 day mark. But here it is so you can see my bad luck.

Hey hope everyone is having a nice summer. It took a few false starts(bad luck deaths and such) but I am back up to abouut the same day in game(a bit farther I pssed winter as it was not as intresting as exploration and discovery. So a "catching up video" so to speak to get us back on track.

Thanks for watching and have a great day!

Loving the newest update and getting my touchstones to be bit more pleasant to come back to. Hope you are all having a happy 4th of July.(or not depending on your location) Also I will be making some of the books next video and playing about with them. Thank you for all who have watched and the people who have PM'ed me with hints and tips.