{Suggestion} A few things make the game more dynamic and difficult

I've been playing this game for maybe a week now, liking it so far but I've noticed it's overall far too easy to not starve. Here are a few things I could suggest

• For berry bushes, I noticed the recent change requiring them to be fertilised, but it does seem to only happen once. Maybe they could require fertilisation each time they yield berries. This would encourage more time spent maintaining the bushes rather than having a large pile of berries to snack on any time you return to your berry farm.
  • You have the hazards like night wildlife, giant tree monsters, tentacles and werepigs etc., but all these are simply threats to the player. One thing that could be done is create hazards to your structures. Could be things such as weather or floods, creatures that damage plant life or even break your fire pits and science-y things.
  • Some sort of hardcore mode would certainly make the game more interesting. This could involve such things as weather hazards as I said above, rebalancing the clock to limit the amount of daylight available, increasing the amount of monsters around the place etc.
  • This one is less difficulty related and is more about usability. I've seen posts about people having trouble picking up items behind other items (logs behind tree stumps for example), and one way to fix that is to have a key to force your left click to be the pickup option. Much like left shift forces examination, left alt for example could make your cursor ignore anything not lootable so you can freely pick up the stuff littered on the ground.

Feedback, opinions and thrown food are welcome. Please throw your food, I'm starving.