Variation of Weapons

I propose introducing variations of the existing weapons in the game to enrich the options available to players. The weapons currently present in the game are iconic, simple, and effective, but one way to further diversify the arsenal would be to offer at least two or even three variations for each weapon.

For example, let's consider the cannon, which could have two distinct variations. One of them would be a heavy version, providing greater damage in exchange for lower mobility, following the current model in the game. The second variation could be a lighter version, perhaps represented by dual pistols, offering less damage but greater agility to the wielder.

Similarly, for the hammer, we could imagine two additional variations. One of them would be a lighter version, with greater mobility and less damage, such as dual tonfas or clubs incorporating martial arts movements or more primitive and sloppy strikes in their attack repertoire. The second variation would be a "balanced" version, similar to the one already present in the game.

As a bonus, I suggest a heavy version for Striker-type weapons, perhaps represented by a wrecking ball attached to a chain, inspired by the character Chang from KOF. The attacks of this variation of the Striker could be extremely complex to execute, but highly rewarding when performed with precision. We could imagine that the player could spin 360° degrees, throw the wrecking ball, and be carried through the air along with it, landing on top of enemies. Allied players could contribute weak attacks to determine the direction of the Strikers, and upon performing strong attacks, they would not only launch the Strikers but also provide a +10% attack bonus (cumulative up to a maximum of 100%) while airborne.

I am quite pleased with these suggestions and would like to hear the community's opinion on this matter. How would you envision the weapon variations?