Please let us spend our Teffra. It's horrible to waste our hard-earned Teffra like that. If I have enough to buy and use the potion immediately, let me buy another if I have more teffra left! If you want, at least put the second most expensive potion 75 -> 100 or something.

• Like 2
  • Big Ups 1

I feel like stuff like this could be an ability you choose to unlock/passive you could choose before starting a game. Before entering a game you could choose some sort of item you could "always" buy after clearing a room, like a potion or a rune upgrade, or even a new rune on top of the ones you get. all of them would be pricier than their shop price but you'd have to choose what you really want. (I personally don't struggle with potions/buying potions as much, but i sometimes get unlucky with rune upgrades, and miss my shot)

12 hours ago, Chezter64 said:

I feel like stuff like this could be an ability you choose to unlock/passive you could choose before starting a game. Before entering a game you could choose some sort of item you could "always" buy after clearing a room, like a potion or a rune upgrade, or even a new rune on top of the ones you get. all of them would be pricier than their shop price but you'd have to choose what you really want. (I personally don't struggle with potions/buying potions as much, but i sometimes get unlucky with rune upgrades, and miss my shot)

Sometimes I start the final boss fight having 100-200 teffra. Buying a second potion would at least alleviate that.