当前版本游戏内需解决的一些问题Some issues that need to be fixed in the current version of the game

1.升级材料的获取和消耗:在一个阶段内,大量的武器和护甲都在使用同一种掉落物进行升级,并且所需要的材料掉落量太少。我的建议是第二次升级使用BOSS掉落材料而不是全程使用小BOSS材料。
2.游戏内平衡性问题:第四张图的武器技能过于强大,导致所有复杂的连招收益都不如一直释放武器技能。我提出一种解决方案:把鞋子30%暴击率换成其他收益,防止技能过于轻易打出巨额伤害。
3.不同装备之间的关系:我和我一起游玩的朋友希望装备之间不是纯粹的后者淘汰前者的关系,而是越到后面选择越多的关系。我的建议是前面的装备可以通过后面关卡的材料升级达到不比后面的装备基础属性差太多的程度,这样装备的取舍就可以主要看效果而不是基础属性了。

1. Acquisition and consumption of upgrade materials: In one phase, a large number of weapons and armor are upgraded with the same type of drops, and the amount of materials required to drop is too small. My suggestion would be to use the boss drop materials for the second upgrade, rather than using the mini-boss materials for the whole time.
2. In-game balance issues: The weapon skills in the fourth picture are too powerful, resulting in all complex combos not being as rewarding as releasing weapon skills all the time. I propose a solution: swap the 30% critical strike chance of the shoes for other benefits to prevent the ability from dealing massive damage too easily.
3. The relationship between different equipment: My friends and I want to play with equipment is not a pure relationship between the latter and eliminating the former, but a relationship of more choices the later you go. My suggestion is that the equipment in the front can be upgraded through the materials of the later levels to the extent that it is not much worse than the basic attributes of the equipment in the back, so that the choice of equipment can be mainly based on the effect rather than the basic attributes.

• Like 1