Mods showing up as "Workshop-XXXXXXX"

Hey, I'm not quite sure if this is the correct forum to ask on since I've never been on Klei forums (I'll probably be asking on multiple) but I need help with an issue going on with my game, and I cant quite find a proper solution online.

At some point, my mods got corrupted or something similar, causing all of them to not function and pop up as "Workshop-XXXXXXX" in the mod tab in game. The X's being numbers which I can only assume is the mods workshop code tag or whatever it's called.

I've tried searching online for answers, and while I can finds related forums on both Klei and steam forums, none of its solutions seem to work, and the mods remain there.

I've tried:

- Reinstalling DST 

- Unsubscribing and resubscribing to all the mods on the steam workshop

- I've always had auto subscribe off in my game settings, it couldn't have been that

- Manually deleting all the mods from my game files which resulted in some of the mods being fixed while others remain the same. It's worth noting that for some odd reason not every corrupted mod actually pops up in the games mod folder (steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Together/mods)

- Reinstalling steam (This actually works, but only temporarily though. Seems to just go back to normal after launching the game for a second time.)

- Another forum here that seemed to work for a lot of people said that it's because the game files weren't installed on the default C: drive, but I only have that singular drive and it's already installed there anyways.

Could anyone help? I'm not sure if there's any other solutions or if I'm just doing the previous wrong, but nothing seems to work for me. 

Trying to get back into playing DST after a long break from the game has been a pain because of this, I normally run a lot of client side QOL mods and server side ones for multiplayer. :c 

14 hours ago, OctoKrumbs said:

It's worth noting that for some odd reason not every corrupted mod actually pops up in the games mod folder (steam/steamapps/common/Don't Starve Together/mods)

Are some of them in this directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\322330  ?? Dst's mods are split between those two folders for some reason.

I hope you can find some of them there and remove them. This seems like a really common problem, and I'm sorry I can't help more.

Edited by Chesed