The world of 1200+ days was recreated and became a world of 1 day after freezing when leaving the caves

Actually, the problem is in the description of the topic. There is nothing more to add except that I am now dead inside. Previously, where I had day 1200+, day 1 and an unselected character are displayed, as if I had just created the world. There are some ways to restore everything. Can technical support help with this? I didn’t find where on the site I can write to technical support about the problem.

Screenshot_101.png

Screenshot_102.png

• Like 1

That's a pretty big oof moment here... What server mods did you use ?

Maybe take a look inside "C:\Users\$USER\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\$ID\CloudSaves\$SERVER_ID" (You can check the "cluster.ini" files in your directories in order to know which one is the correct one, thanks to the name written inside), but I wouldn't be too hopeful if there is no backup displayed inside your game itself...

You can try to look at the logs on the parent directories to pinpoint what mod caused the issue (assuming it's a mod's fault). You can also manually backup big servers like that every year, even thought you shouldn't have to do that :/