We could get new music motives for worlds were rifts been activated

So i just watched this videos by Angyl on youtube, they just recently started playing dst and they share their thoughts about the game and why have they fall in love with it.

It´s a great watch and i heavily recomend check it out, the things they point out brings up a lot of nostalgia about when we first started playing. It also puts in a lot of perspective the actual dificulty and learning curve of this game, which is always good to remember, sometimes we all forget how unforgiving DST actually is.

But thats not the point, the point is in rewards to a very specific coment they made towards the end of the video, how they described the music, rather than saying its epic or quirky, they comented how the music fits the gameplay perfectly. They express how the tune that plays when a new day starts feels like a celebration of an achievment, that you survived and the game congratulates you with this music.

I really miss that feeling, lots of this details of the soundtrack end up becoming white noise for experienced players for which, surviving another day is not really a challenge.

I think it will be fitting if we got new versions of this tunes after we openened the rifts, a new "new day tune" thats more "ethereal" and "moony", maybe even the tone could change, before rifts the game thinks little of you, surviving a new day was a challenge and congratulates you for it, now that you reached the end game the tune could have more of a threatening vibe, "okay, how much longer can you survived" kind of style.

I know revisitig the ost of this game would be a titanic work, and there is a lot more of work with higher prioty needed to be done. But i think this would enrich the experience a lot for veteran players and wanted to share the thought.

Thanks for reading

• Like 4