Wortox Skilltree Suggestions (Innately Magic Spec'd, Shadow Alignment, Lore Implications, etc.)

I've had a few ideas brewing in my mind for a Wortox Skilltree ever since the Woodie, Wolfgang, and Wormwood Skilltree update. I wanted to share them here, as I think these ideas would be giving some much-needed improvements to Wortox, both in solo play and multiplayer.

We'll start with one that I really like: Wortox should be innately specialized in magic, which just means that out of the gate for his first ability, he gets all the recipes of a Prestihatitator. I think this fits into Wortox's character, as we know that in Wortox's dialogue when inspecting the Panflute, Wortox exclames "My Flute!" and the Prestihatitator gives the recipe for the Panflute. It wouldn't make much sense if Wortox didn't know how to repair/make a replacement for his OWN FLUTE. Also, The Life-Giving Amulet would help out in teams, as having the ability to craft a Life-Giving Amulet without the need of a Prestihatitor would be very in line with Wortox as he is now: a support character who gives healing.

(This next section is mostly speculation, so take it with a grain of salt) On the topic of Life-Giving Amulets, I also think this fits because it gives some lore implications relating to Klaus. Klaus' Loot Stash contains boss drops, implying that he is either killing bosses, or stealing things from them, and then stashing them in his Loot Stash when winter rolls around. One items that people seem to usually ignore in his drops are the Life-Giving Amulets. I question where he got these because they only drop from two other places: either a random set piece with a skeleton, or inside of a Graveyard. Are we really to assume that Klaus goes a full year digging up graves? Maybe, but I think that since we also see Klaus putting his drops into Bundling Wraps, and also having the Malbatross Bill in his loot pool, meaning he has the ability to (at the very least) make an Oar and Boat leads me to think that Klaus has the ability to Craft things, and since we don't see any Prestihatitators around the world randomly, even in set pieces, we can assume that Klaus has the ability to craft Life-Giving Amulets without the need for that. I also think that the fact that Klaus has Mandrakes in his loot pool could also connect to this. Like Klaus is the one collecting Mandrakes, making them a very sparce item because of Wortox. So wouldn't it just make sense for Wortox to have that kind of ability)

I've heard some other really good ideas from other people on the topic of a Wortox Skilltree, like a Lantern that can store up to 40 souls and give you light, with the tradeoff being that it drains souls over time, and quickly too, so you'd better use them well while you have them.

Another idea that I had a while ago was making Wortox a strictly Shadow Aligned character, much like how Wormwood is strictly Lunar Aligned. The ability I came up with was for Wortox being able to get a special attack from using the Shadow Reaper (he is a devil after all, it would be fitting). It would be an AOE attack, similar to the Shadow Reaper's reap function, but this deals damage. I don't know what else to add to it, maybe it gives him Immunity frames after using it, because the attack would have some kind of wind-up? I don't know...

A second Shadow Aligned ability I had in mind was for Wortox to get the Lunge attack that Krampus has. After consuming Nightmare Fuel or Pure Horror, Wortox goes into a frenzy/rage state, gaining more Planar Damage, Walk Speed, Lowering his defense, and getting to do the same Lunge attack that Klaus uses, also gaining a shadowy, more Klaus like appearence, he would even get the weird stomach mouth that Klaus gets when doing the Lunge attack. I say that he should consume Nightmare Fuel to activate the frenzy state because we do know that Nightmare Fuel is edible (to some extent) because of Warly's Grim Galette. Nightmare Fuel would make the state last for about a minute, but can be stacked up to 3 minutes per fuel consumed, and Pure Horror makes you go into this state for 5 or 6 minutes. So do you want keep eating nighmare fuel to stay in your frenzy state, or do you want to eat 1 Pure horror and just get the fight over with would be the question with this ability.

Anyway, that's kinda all I have, leave some other ideas in the comments. Who knows, maybe a Klei dev will see this, but I wouldn't know.