皮弗娄牛优化以及牛鞍相关想法 Pivro Ox Optimization and Cow Saddle Related Ideas

(My English level is too low, so I use Chinese, please forgive me.) This English is an AI translation that may be wrong, see the Chinese section for details)
   In the current version, training a Piflo cow is costly and has little benefit. I think that, on the one hand, there are too few types of saddles, and on the other hand, only Piflo cattle can be trained. Individuals give the following advice:
1. More saddles, all four saddles in the game tend to fight and rush at present. And I think it can also carry people and pull goods:
     (1) Pocket Saddle: Can be ridden, gives the Piflo 40% movement speed, and gives the Piflo 9 storage space.
     (2) Manned Saddle: Can be ridden, gives the Puffolo Ox 30% movement speed, can sit on two players, and only players with the Cowbell can control the Ox.
     (3) Cargo Saddle: No riding, give the Piflo 15% movement speed, give the Piflo 12 storage space, and the player can put the statue and other heavy objects on the back of the cow for consignment.
2. More mounts, such as grass crocodiles, etc.
      I've noticed that the grass crocodile doesn't have a high presence at the moment, and if it can be domesticated as a sea mount, then the gameplay will be greatly improved. Of course, considering some sea bosses, it is also necessary to set fears and other settings for grass crocodiles, just like the dog Walby. These settings are also based on the fact that the current version of the Grass Crocodile will stay away from the player, indicating that they are timid.
      Grass crocodiles should be good and avoid harm, and have the characteristics of actively approaching fish schools and actively staying away from sharks and horned whales. Of course, the grass crocodile can also be used to counter monkey pirates, so the fun at sea will be greatly enhanced. Even the monkey dock stake can be used to tie the grass crocodile, which also solves the existence of the dock stake.
      The Grass Crocodile will also drop the player off its back during training, but it will not do so after training, or if it is fed after training, it will not fall off the player, but anytime the player rides the Grass Crocodile will gradually get wet.
      If grass crocodiles can really be domesticated, I've also considered the saddles:
      (1) Training saddle: It can be ridden, giving the grass crocodile 50% of the movement speed, and the saddle is connected with a rope to prevent the player from falling into the water when thrown off by the grass crocodile.
      (2) Surf Saddle: Can be ridden, giving the grass crocodile 75% movement speed, giving the player 90% waterproof effect, and the grass crocodile can sprint in the specified direction every 4 seconds for a certain distance.
      (3) Fishing saddle: can be ridden, gives the grass crocodile 45% movement speed, gives the player 90% waterproof effect, the grass crocodile has 9 storage space, can only put fish, grass crocodile has a chance to catch marine fish close to the fish at sea.
      (4) Combat Saddle: Can be ridden, giving the Grass Crocodile 50% movement speed, giving the player 80% waterproof effect, the Grass Crocodile has a slot that can be put in ammunition, and can shoot ammunition when riding. (Counter Monkeys and Sharks)

(I don't know the specific movement speed of the grass crocodile, so the movement speed bonus of the saddle remains to be considered)

My impression: Imagine if the Piflo Ox could carry two people, then the game would be much more fun, one person would be responsible for driving the Piflo Ox, and the other person would be responsible for attacking the enemy. Or maybe I went out and came back, but I forgot to bring a cowbell, and a friend can pick me up. And if the grass crocodile can be domesticated, ocean exploration will also be comprehensively improved, and we can face brand new enemies and more bosses. Training these will speed up the player's journey, which will increase the map environment module, which will open up more ideas, and will not be limited to the logic of the boss's actions and knockback. Even in the future, the boss can add skills such as intimidation and roaring to scare off mounts and hired fishmen and spiders. Hopefully it will be officially adopted

(如果其他玩家愿意帮我翻译,那么万分感谢,我的英语很差)
   目前版本中训练皮弗娄牛成本很高,而收益很少。我觉得一方面受限于鞍具种类太少,另一方面是只有皮弗娄牛可以被训练。个人给出以下建议:
1、更多的鞍具,目前游戏四个鞍具全部趋向于战斗和赶路。而我觉得还可以载人和拉货:
     (1)口袋鞍:可以乘骑,给予皮弗娄牛40%的移动速度,给予皮弗娄牛9格储物空间。
     (2)载人鞍:可以乘骑,给予皮弗娄牛30%的移动速度,可以坐两个玩家,只有携带牛铃玩家才可以操控牛。
     (3)载货鞍:不可以乘骑,给予皮弗娄牛15%的移动速度,给予皮弗娄牛12格储物空间,玩家可以将雕像等重物放在牛背上托运,又或者是抓捕的动物乃至新版本要搬运的物品。
2、更多的坐骑,比如草鳄鱼等。
      我注意到草鳄鱼在目前存在感不高,如果可以驯化成为海上坐骑,那么游戏度将大大提高。当然考虑到一些海上BOSS,也要给草鳄鱼设定恐惧等设定,就像狗狗沃比一样。这些设定也源自于现在版本草鳄鱼会远离玩家,说明他们本身胆子小。
      草鳄鱼应该会趋利避害,有主动靠近鱼群和主动远离鲨鱼和一角鲸等特点。当然草鳄鱼也可以用来反制猴子海盗,这样海上的乐趣将大大提升。甚至猴子码头木桩也可以用来拴住草鳄鱼,也解决了码头木桩那鸡肋的存在感。
      草鳄鱼在训练中也会将玩家从背上摔下去,但是训成之后就不会了,或者训成之后喂吃的就不会摔下玩家,但是任何时候玩家骑着草鳄鱼都会被逐渐潮湿。
      如果草鳄鱼真的可以被驯化,我也考虑了相关鞍具:
      (1)训练鞍具:可以乘骑,给予草鳄鱼50%的移动速度,由绳子将鞍的救生圈连在一起,防止玩家被草鳄鱼甩下时落水。
      (2)冲浪鞍具:可以乘骑,给予草鳄鱼75%的移动速度,给予玩家90%的防水效果,草鳄鱼每隔4秒可以向指定方向冲刺一段距离。
      (3)捕鱼鞍具:可以乘骑,给予草鳄鱼45%的移动速度,给予玩家90%的防水效果,草鳄鱼拥有9格储物空间,只能放入鱼,草鳄鱼在海上靠近鱼群有几率捕获海鱼。
      (4)战斗鞍具:可以乘骑,给予草鳄鱼50%的移动速度,给予玩家80%的防水效果,草鳄鱼拥有一格栏位可以放入弹药,乘骑时可以射击弹药。(反制猴子和鲨鱼)

(本人不清楚草鳄鱼具体的移动速度,所以鞍具的移动速度加成还有待考虑)

本人的感悟:设想一下,如果皮弗娄牛可以载两个人,那么游戏乐趣将大大提高,一个人负责驾驶皮弗娄牛,另一个人负责攻击敌人。又或者我去外面回来,但是忘带牛铃,朋友可以去接我。而草鳄鱼如果可以驯化,海洋探索也将全面提升,我们可以面对全新的敌人,更多的BOSS。训练这些将会加快玩家赶路速度,从而增加地图环境模块,这会打开更多思路,并不会局限在BOSS的行动逻辑和击退等方面。甚至以后BOSS可以加入恐吓吼叫等技能来吓退坐骑和雇佣的鱼人和蜘蛛,希望官方能采纳。