So many bugs at the game

I love the game, and I've been playing for almost a decade. But it's remarkable the number of bugs that are appearing. In my 200-day world, some bizarre things have happened, such as:

>Crabking's Geysers with hitbox across the entire map... Seriously, it was impossible to dodge. I used the killerbees' cheese and had to TANK with several boats since dodging was impossible.
>Shadow Rifts didn't appear even after 20 days after killing the Fuelweaver and delivering the dreadstones.
>EWECUS NEVER SHOWS UP!!! Seriously! I'm on day 200, hunting whenever I can... Wasn't it supposed to be a 33% chance?... It's always koalefants, and after MANY attempts, I got a voltgoat in the spring.
>I don't know if it's a bug, but the WOBOT loses durability even when stored in the chest... It doesn't make much sense to me.
>Beefalobell DISAPPEARING, and after a roll back to search, THE BEEFALO DUPLICATES.

Some of these bugs don't affect the in-game experience, but never finding an Ewecus is something that's really discouraging me... I know Klei mentioned improving the RNG and making new enhancement implementations, but I believe that before that, Klei needs to fix what's in the game today.
image.png.cbbf53b5ab70ec5c62b2097e6ef14ece.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Aldair Reis said:

>Crabking's Geysers with hitbox across the entire map... Seriously, it was impossible to dodge. I used the killerbees' cheese and had to TANK with several boats since dodging was impossible

only happens if you put 4 or 5 yellows/1 pearl and 1 or 2 yellows

4 minutes ago, Aldair Reis said:

>Shadow Rifts didn't appear even after 20 days after killing the Fuelweaver and delivering the dreadstones

they disappear after 15 days after getting opened and appear after 5 days after that, so 5 days for the rift to spawn, then 15 for it to despawn, then 5 for it to spawn etc.

5 minutes ago, Aldair Reis said:

>EWECUS NEVER SHOWS UP!!! Seriously! I'm on day 200, hunting whenever I can... Wasn't it supposed to be a 33% chance?... It's always koalefants, and after MANY attempts, I got a voltgoat in the spring

luck issue

6 minutes ago, Aldair Reis said:

>I don't know if it's a bug, but the WOBOT loses durability even when stored in the chest... It doesn't make much sense to me.
>Beefalobell DISAPPEARING, and after a roll back to search, THE BEEFALO DUPLICATES

never had those happen nor seen anyone report those, maybe try turning off mods 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, grm9 said:

only happens if you put 4 or 5 yellows/1 pearl and 1 or 2 yellows

Why? So is it really a bug? Because I thought the yellow gems only altered the casting time... And yes, I put 2 yellow ones.

10 hours ago, grm9 said:

they disappear after 15 days after getting opened and appear after 5 days after that, so 5 days for the rift to spawn, then 15 for it to despawn, then 5 for it to spawn etc.

Ok, you're right, maybe I just checked the caves in the wrong time. Thanks!!

10 hours ago, grm9 said:

luck issue

I dont think so... It can't be, not even the unluckiest person in the world could get through this! 33% Chance every time and no Ewecus? Come on, I'm in day 260 now... There is something wrong.

10 hours ago, grm9 said:

never had those happen nor seen anyone report those, maybe try turning off mods 

Found a similar case from 2021 here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/klei-bug-tracker/dont-starve-together/beefalo-duplication-bug-r28616/

I don't think the mods are related. I believe the beefalo bell was destroyed by a meteor while I was killing some mob, then after rolling back, the beefalo duplicated due to some actual bug.

I forgot to mention another bug:When Frostjaw attacks with the dash and lands on ice that is breaking, dies instantly and starts walking on water like Jesus lol