Hi, I'm Mao and I wanted to suggest a creative way for Don't Starve Together.

I like making bases, but I'm not very creative. I really want a map in creative mode where I can try more different base shapes. I play on the console PS5 and there are no mods on it.

*How I thought about this creative mode.

It would be a mode in which you release all the items for the factory at the beginning of the game and that's it, without god mode or spawning monsters or bosses. A simple way to release all items. This option would be in "Map Settings". Where you choose the size of the map or how many Mac Tusk houses have a chance of appearing. These are options that you cannot change later. That's it, sorry for the text, I didn't know how to express it. Thanks ^^

On 4/4/2024 at 4:53 PM, LordeMao said:

I like making bases, but I'm not very creative. I really want a map in creative mode where I can try more different base shapes. I play on the console PS5 and there are no mods on it.

*How I thought about this creative mode.

It would be a mode in which you release all the items for the factory at the beginning of the game and that's it, without god mode or spawning monsters or bosses. A simple way to release all items. This option would be in "Map Settings". Where you choose the size of the map or how many Mac Tusk houses have a chance of appearing. These are options that you cannot change later. That's it, sorry for the text, I didn't know how to express it. Thanks ^^

i mean c_godmode() and freecrafting() exist.

but yeah, for console players it would be useful