Merged the wrong account

I got a pc recently and wanted to link my old switch account to my new steam account. I've had my switch for years and when I first got it, I used my brother's switch account to play. I eventually created a different profile on my switch and used that one to play. This is where the problem starts. I thought that my primary DST account used my new account, but it turns out it uses my brother's! So, I linked my new one which has nothing on it and my brother's account has all the data. Is it possible to unmerge my new account to merge my brother's, or merge my brother's alongside my own?

• Developer
23 hours ago, InkyCat said:

I got a pc recently and wanted to link my old switch account to my new steam account. I've had my switch for years and when I first got it, I used my brother's switch account to play. I eventually created a different profile on my switch and used that one to play. This is where the problem starts. I thought that my primary DST account used my new account, but it turns out it uses my brother's! So, I linked my new one which has nothing on it and my brother's account has all the data. Is it possible to unmerge my new account to merge my brother's, or merge my brother's alongside my own?

Please contact Klei Support and include as much detail as you can about what happened with your accounts including associated KUs or other identifier numbers. https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You may find your KU using this helper document. https://support.klei.com/hc/en-us/articles/5832923019668-DST-How-to-find-your-Klei-User-ID-KUID

• Like 2