why dst needs boss health bars

howdy, lately I've been really frustrated with base dsts lack of hp bars for bosses, especially as a console player without access to mods. I've got three key points to why dst needs hp bars. firstly dst is a very different game to dont starve solo, in base ds there werent any bosses at all with only four being added with reign of giants. compare those four to the TWENTY we have today in dst! its clear kleis perspective of what dont starve is has changed and holding onto the "mystery" of not knowing the bosses health is simply frustrating now. secondly, bosses have become a key aspect that draws in players, and is now one of the three pillars of dst alongside building and exploring. not having such key knowledge makes bosses either confusing or frustrating. this is exasperated even further with my third point. calculating damage has become so much more complicated with planar defense/attack, character dps boosts, and warlys foods counting hits has become neigh impossible!

i simply do not understand why klei refuses to even just make health bars an option to vanilla players with how important bosses are to dst.