Please redo the toadstoolI have some suggestions!!!

The toadstool has always been because of its extremely high HP and powerful damage reduction makes players feel sick and bored.Although the game can be played online multiplayer together,but you should also know that the most of players play on their own,  they don't have any friends to play with,they usually  grows back after cutting, so they spend 80%-90% of the time cutting down trees in the normal way.So there are a lot of players who take advantage of Meat Bulb to get stuck in the behavior of toadstool,this will only use the Tree Planting skills,even so I still 50% of the time to cut down trees,the process is extremely boring,but at least the experience was a little better.

The next version you deleted the Meat Bulb effect on giants.Oh, I really don't want to fight this boss.Even when I go online with others, it's always when I don't have much to do after fighting other bosses,none of us want to face it until it.So,I have some suggestions to redo the toadstool make the player experience better.

1.Reduce a half HP     

( Toadstool 25000,Misery Toadstool 50000,I feel that's pretty much it, deliberately high HP volume is not welcome)

2.Trees planting CD extended to 1.5-2 min or cut down all the trees before entering the Tree Planting CD   

(Choose one of the above two and be good at improving the gaming experience,because the most disgusting thing is constantly cutting down trees.)

I would be very appreciate if both of the suggestions are followed.Even if Meat Bulb will be trampled,it can also be fight in the normal way.Not only make this boss retain the characteristics of high HP, but also the process is not disgusting.

If you think this suggestions are too easy for multiplayer,I think can to set a dynamic difficulty for toadstool

• Like 1