Last minute suggestions

Firstly, I'd like to say that I liked the update overall, and I will not rage quit if those suggestions never make to the game.

Embalming thing:

I believe that we should be able to use the embalming perfume in certain hats and clothing, especially in the four funcaps, watermelon hat, and floral vest. As they spoil with time due their igredients being all natural. So by using the perfume in them, they should be frozen in fear and not rot as well as losing any other property.

while we are at this, I think that the giant veggies/fruits could also be embalmed by the perfume, as a way to save on Wax.

Roomba robot:

either wagstaff junk or scrappy werepig(after CC) could drop a blueprint to craft new ones, costing one enlighted shard, some wagbits, gears and yellow gems (but having a slight different appearance, so it does not have any "lore problems").

Wormwood summons:

The saladmander and the carrats could get a speed up if they get too far from Wormwood, or if they are in a task (bringing items/ going after enemies that attacked wormwood).

While we are on the rats, I think that their "picking list" should exclude crafted items (ipecaca syrup, tree jam), and include other fertilizers.

And lastly when Wormwood gets healed, their pets could get too( not like 2~40 health would make any of them op, given that they all take full damage, but it would be good to help the rats or the flies not die to some random fire damage).

Scrappy werepig:

I Understand that him and the Nightmare werepig are the same pig, but I still am not very keen on only having one at a time.

On the same note, I think that his drops are a little bit sad, compared to his emo version, especially given that we have to kill the cave one first (we go from the Dreadstone gear to the zoom item and maybe the wizard hat).

That vision item:

It would be great to use it along other vision items (mainly moggles and miner hat)

• Like 4