Some Console Issue I've had, and an Idea

Seeing as some Console improvements are on the way I thought I'd share some things in hopes they can be addressed.

Currently in the game we have the ability to Target Lock onto mobs with L3, but it has some issues:

1. It can be hard to Target Lock onto the correct Mob you're looking to hit because the game seems to value every Mob equally resulting in spamming L3 and passing over the Correct Mob.

2. Target Locking is broken by pressing O/B on Controllers which just so happens to be the button you need to press to use certain equipment.

3. Target Locking is broken when a Mob goes past a certain radius leaving you in a Lock onto nearest Mob mode, even if the Mob originally Targeted comes back into the radius basically meaning you get forced swapped and now have to either break the Lock, or Switch in hopes to retarget the Mob.

This ends up with Target Locking feeling meh, and honestly I'm not too sure on how to go about solving these issues.

- Now for an idea I've had. -

When Holding L3 we should be given a menu similar to pressing R3 where instead we get 3 options.

1. Target Locking.

- Already in Game.

2. Looting Mode.

- When Switching to this mode pressing L3 will ignore anything that can't be picked up such as Walls, Structures, etc. Basically meaning it can act like holding Space Bar on Console.

- This would greatly help with picking up items packed between Walls, and Objects.

3. Building Mode.

- This could allow either a built in toggleable Geo Placement, or Snapping onto sections of tile to help with placement perfection.

Oh, and off topic but we should get a Scrappy Hammer I keep breaking the Normal ones way too much in the early game. ;(