Okay, right off the bat I'm going to make very clear: this is a joke. In my opinion, a silly one. 

Also, there are one or two things that are going to be completely lost in translation if you are not reading this in English (the Gramaphone vs. the Gramophone, for you English speakers out there).

Anyways, let us begin!

There is a problem with this game, and it needs to be fixed. I was tending my garden with a Gramophone, using D.R. Style and Ragtime, my two favorite tunes. After about 10 minutes, I realized that Ragtime wasn't turning off. I took the record out of the Gramophone, but it kept playing. I smashed the Gramophone with a hammer. It kept playing. I walked all the way to the far end of the mainland, but it still played, and to top it off, I saw the Grue bridge, a long bridge stretching into the distance, made of docks. I followed the bridge for 4 days, Ragtime playing the whole time, and when I got to the end, Ragtime was still playing and suddenly I was in a very buggy version of "Dno't Strave Boatcrash," which looked suspiciously like DS Shipwrecked. I had all the items with me from my 10,000-day DST Wilson world, though, which was surprising. I wasn't playing as Wilson, either. I was playing as a character named "Wooleth," who was apparently invisible. I immediately tried walking on the water, and it worked. I decided to try to find the Volcano, but as soon as I got there, I heard a voice say "Maxwell is displeased with you." Then I was attacked by waves of Quacken, Iron Hulks, and Celestial Champions. I killed them all, but then the game crashed, still playing Ragtime. When I loaded up Don't Starve Together again, it was just a black screen with the words "Maxwell is very mad at you and wants to kill you" written in blood red on the screen. I closed it. The Ragtime was still playing, and I noticed a file named "ml77.exe" on my desktop with a picture of the Gramaphone (from Adventure Mode) on it, which was what was playing the music. I tried deleting it, but got the error message "Maxwell says no..." I tried multiple times, but got the same result. Then, I got a pop-up notification saying "Maxwell is so furious with you that he is sending the Grue to kill you..." At that moment, a file called "grue.exe," with a picture of a Grue on it, appeared, and began eating all the other files except ml77.exe, which continued to play Ragtime. I shut my computer down, and the music was still playing. I then inserted my Linux Mint boot drive, and rebooted my computer. To my horror, the files were still there! Then, the Ragtime music that had been driving me nuts got even louder, and then louder, and then Night Hands shot out of the screen and grabbed me! When I came to, the files were gone, but I could still hear Ragtime, there was a Dark Sword on my desk, and I could see red eyes in the corners of my vision, occasionally, but only for a second at a time... I left the room, to try and escape the music, but it was just as clear as if I was in the room with it. I covered my ears, but to no avail. I realized with horror that it was inside my head!!!

Please let me know if you enjoyed this, and I might do more in the future!

1 hour ago, WinterWondering said:

This is beautiful.

"Dno't Strave Boatcrash" sounds like an amazing game, LOL.

But yeah, really funny.

Thank you! Thank you very much! I have another story, that's a bit less stupid, in the thread "The End... Or Not?" Check it out if you want, and also check out What This World Has To Offer, by fellow author @Pokemaniac7000. It's definitely worth a read.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Starver said:

Thank you! Thank you very much! I have another story, that's a bit less stupid, in the thread "The End... Or Not?" Check it out if you want, and also check out What This World Has To Offer, by fellow author @Pokemaniac7000. It's definitely worth a read.

No problem! And I'll check that out later, that sounds awesome.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Cackenberg said:

"Maxwell is very mad at you and wants to kill you " made me lose it

Good.

I miiiiiight do another creepypasta if this one gets a good enough reaction.

Edited by The Starver