Ask my Terran Survivors! (please don't be mad at my... strange...headcanons)

They have managed to get the camera working, and are willing to answer any questions you may have for them!

Science questions are encouraged! Questions to the Survivors directly are encouraged! 

(no, I will not be doing the music underlying the translation thing, it takes too long!)

this is Absolutely Chock Full of headcanons, so kinda be prepared for that (: If you don't want headcanons, don't comment in this thread. If you are a Dev who isn't okay with this, I'll probably do what you say, I don't want to get in trouble for this! ^v^"

I wish I gave more info, but eh ( ._.)...  

original_20240313180013~2.png

original_20240313180013~3.png

original_20240313180013~4.png

original_20240313180013~5.png

original_20240313180013~6.png

Edited by CatDrKahl
  • Like 2

Just seeing this now, love your art! IDK if this still active, but here are a few questions (feel free to answer as many or as few as you'd like):

For anyone who'd like to answer: Which of the planets are habitable? Is it just Terra?

For anyone who'd like to answer: What is "Respect?" Is it a physical place?

For anyone who'd like to answer: How does Terra differ from Earth? Does it have a different orbital period, size, gravity, etc.?

For Wilson: Do you all only have 4 fingers? Or is that just how you decided to draw the hand on the paper?

For Wilson: Since you're a doctor, how do medicine and medical procedures work differently for Terrans? Are there any major differences biologically?

For Willow: What's your favorite planet and why do I think it's Pyros?

For Wickerbottom: Do you wear glasses, or do Terrans not need things like that?

For Winona: Am I just misinterpreting this, or do you have a tail? If so, is that specifically related to being Terran?

Thanks!

55 minutes ago, CatDrKahl said:

not inactive, just nobody asking things here lol. Thank you

question 3.jpg

question 3 (1).jpg

Thanks for the answers! That's interesting, and I can tell you put a lot of effort into this.

A couple more questions, again, don't feel obligated to answer any of these:

For anyone: Do you all communicate verbally/audibly? Do you all communicate in with other senses (ex: smell)? I've noticed music notes in some dialogue; do you speak through music/instruments?

For Wilson: What's the average lifespan for a Terran? 

For WX: If any of the other survivors can communicate through other senses, can you understand it if you're not organic? Have you been programmed to understand/respond?

For Wortox: Have you ever been to any of the other planets? If so, how are they?

For Wanda: How is Terran society different from Earthen society? Anything notable about Terran history? I ask you because I'd assume you know the most about it. You know, assuming you haven't forgotten it all...

I really like seeing peoples HCs/AUs, I think there's a lot of room for creativity and I love seeing peoples' interpretations of the characters. I like how you've characterized all of them. Good job!

• Potato Cup 1

20 hours ago, WinterWondering said:

I really like seeing peoples HCs/AUs, I think there's a lot of room for creativity and I love seeing peoples' interpretations of the characters. I like how you've characterized all of them. Good job!

dude, thank you for being so intrigued about my headcanons, especially since they're very very far from canon. Also, first time I've really drawn Wortox lol

Untitled1054.jpg

question 6.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CatDrKahl said:

dude, thank you for being so intrigued about my headcanons, especially since they're very very far from canon. Also, first time I've really drawn Wortox lol

Untitled1054.jpg

question 6.jpg

Maxwell looks so disappointed, very in-character for him, XD.

Anyways, here are some additional questions if you'd like to answer any of them (again, don't feel obligated, I know art can be exhausting sometimes):

For Maxwell: You mentioned another species in your genus. What're they like? Are there any members of that species in the Constant?

For Maxwell: Does that mean ragtime music is just people screaming?

[He's going to kill me for asking that, isn't he?]

For Wilson: Does Terra have any moons? 

For Wilson: What's that winged thing in the bottom left corner of your diagram? 

And no problem! I can tell you've thought out a lot of this stuff. It's very unique, creative, and compelling.

6 hours ago, WinterWondering said:

Maxwell looks so disappointed, very in-character for him, XD.

And no problem! I can tell you've thought out a lot of this stuff. It's very unique, creative, and compelling.

I fleshed out the characters and the species quite a bit, you can delve deeper in the questions if you want :> 

• Like 1

Alright! Thanks! 

Here are some more (as always, pick as many or as few as you'd like, and no rush, of course)!

For Wendy: What do you do in your free time? Are there any games you like to play? Are there any games or activities unique to Terra?

For Maxwell: Not including yourself, who's your favorite survivor? Who's your least favorite survivor?

For Webber: Care to tell me a bit about your family? What are/were they like?

For Wurt: Where are you from? Terra? The Constant? The Gorge? Any idea why you're less aggressive than other merms?

For Wickerbottom: What kind of books do you like to read? Care to tell me a bit about Terran literature? Do you have a different written language? Are there any notable differences?

For Wilson: What other kinds of animals exist on Terra? Any particularly notable ones?

:>

• Health 1