Collab Mod: Goku in honour of Akira Toriyama

Hi I'm a pretty decent mod creator. I know how to make custom mobs, character animations, draw characters close to the DST art style, make custom sounds, world gen, tiles and I have a basic understanding of coding with lua, but I am no means an expert. So why am I exactly asking for help now? Well I'm not exactly one for creating anime mods (dare I say there is an over abundance of anime mods but I don't care,lol). In this time of sadness I want to make a collaborative Goku mod in honour of Akira Toriyama in the Don't Starve art style.

Despite how powerful dragonball characters are, I want to balance it. I want to make a mod that represents what Goku stood for. Overcoming the odds, and improving one self no matter how grim the situation is. I have my ideas on how to do this, and how I shall go about animating the character for unique stances. I just need the motivation, help and willpower to complete the mod so I'll stop feeling so bad about losing an artist that meant so much to me. So I can also continue with my others projects without feeling a massive weight on my shoulders and like someone gave me two black eyes.

If you're wishing to help with this mod tribute, please let me know what you can do and I'll add you on discord so we can get started in the coming days/weeks.

Thank you for reading <3

GokuInmemoryoftoriyami.png.ad04957a87797b519e82205814f35144.png

Edited by Feything