Some Scrappy Werepig Suggestions

Hello!

I enjoyed the fight with the Scrappy Werepig (even though I had to use a command to spawn the set piece, as it failed to generate properly in two of my worlds), but I feel like it could stand to be a bit harder than it is now.

The durability on his weapons feels a bit low, which would be fine if he didn't break them so quickly hitting random junk piles/fences. He doesn't get to combo his weapons together much as a result. Perhaps the durability could be raised from 3 to 5 or 6? This could exclude the laser since it looks like it's supposed to break on its own quickly anyways.

Also, I think instead of having the Auto-Mat-O-Chanic blueprint drop from Abandoned Junk, it could drop from this guy instead to provide a way to repair W.O.B.O.T. pre-rift. Maybe the Elastispacer blueprint could also drop from him post-CC?

Let me know your thoughts!

• Like 2

He is the only creature that cannot deal any damage to scrap fences. Any random spider can instantly destroy the fences and make the battle a little bit harder. 

The battle is still very easy even if there's no obstacles around though, as Teetering Junk Pile can be used to break his weapons.