New design of chest

First of all, the appearance of the upgraded chest is a disaster, making almost all the skin including the appearance of itself become very ugly. (I went through hundreds of reviews and almost all of players were unhappy with the look, except for the skin of the Winter Feast)And the upgrade chest is not reasonable at the same time.there are the following reasons:

1.This upgrade can only be obtained very late in the game, and the way to obtain it is very difficult and cumbersome, so the early item storage experience is still not improved.

2.Secondly, a variety of items are placed in an infinite number in a chest, so that the mini sign will greatly lose its meaning, and the positioning of the dragonfly chest has become very embarrassing.

3.items that are difficult to obtain in large quantities, such as driftwood,opal precious gem,beewax . They need to be stored in a separate chest, which is very wasteful.

So, I gave a design sketch of a storage box. This item can be acquired early in the game. Only one item can be placed in each slot, with a normal limit, and a mini sign can be inserted to indicate the items stored in it. It can then be upgraded in a certain way to store an unlimited number of items (one time upgrade four.)In this way, the problem of storing scarce items and large quantities of items is solved. Moderate quantities of items can also continue to be stored in chest .(The idea came from the Chinese medicine cabinet)

I hope klei can improve the upgrade plan or chest design. I would be grateful if my suggestions are taken

IMG_2862.jpeg