Suggestion: gain scrap equipment blueprints through defeating the scrappy werepig to reduce RNG

I like the new boss and the scrap equipment, they are wonderful designs. But scrappy werepig is less appealing than its nightmare version due to its relatively poor drops. As many topics suggest , the horizon expander needs upgrade. And the scraps has very few uses before facing celestial champion and they are repaceable(like building walls, repairing broken clockworks). Most of the useful scrap crafts are pro-rift and through RNG, which really make their appearance too random and late and fail their useful functions. I'm glad and grateful to see Klei makes abandoned junk spawn in the junk yard fixedly but I'm afraid that it's not enough. So maybe adding scrap crafts' blueprints to scrappy werepig's drops could solve the problems together to some extent.

• Adding Auto-Mat-O-Chanic blueprint to werepig's drops. Make repairing WOBOT pre-rift possible and make horizon expander can be repaired by Auto-Mat-O-Chanic to enrich werepig's drops and let this well-designed boss fight more appealing.
  • Adding WARBIS equipment and elastispacer's blueprints to pro-celestial champion werepig's drops. High risks and high rewards. It's reasonable to gain bonus rewards from the more powerful werepig. And WARBIS equipment is nearly perfect to face single-moe like celestial champion and lunar planar bosses. We'll have reliable methods to prepare for planar challenges in the window time before rift spawns.