Suggestion on how to improve the Horizon Expander

The Horizon Expander is quite underwhelming at the rate you get it ingame, yet I can still see that it's alot more of an utility item being good for console players since you couldn't zoom out before, pretty much adding the zoom out mod into the game, yet I feel like if they are going to add that quality of life mod into the game they might aswell add the whole roster of quality of life mods, I feel like for an item you get kind of late game the Horizon Expander should also have the ability to Zoom In, show creature's healthbar and have a grid when placing items, similar to Geometric Placement.

If they are willing to add the Horizon Expander so you can Zoom Out on consoles without needing mods, I feel like they should as well add these others to compliment it, it would make sense considering how this update is more focused around megabasing and it would make the item feel alot more worth it rather than underwhelming while still keeping it as a utility item it's meant to be becoming an absolute god send for console players.

Edited by Vitor with no C
  • Like 2