Scaled chests should be able to be upgraded as well

Alright so the first thing that confused me with the beta is the fact that the regular chest can be upgraded but the scaled chests cannot?

Here we got both chests, nothing unusual just standard dst stuff.

20240308125332_1.jpg.6c319c0cb4122f8f2f3f62bf8991af43.jpg                     20240308125342_1.jpg.ef02fe9e3604a12fe67dde95646f4293.jpg

However the small one can be upgraded, but the scaled chest is excluded from this upgrade.

20240308125405_1.jpg.adc632823406960a2aca950c9c47990f.jpg

Now the normal chest can hold large stacks of items because it is bigger, unlike the scaled chest which is just as tall and wider.

20240308125850_1.jpg.6c25e3d744fa4ef73b4a5ec88c16328c.jpg

Now, I am not here to complain about game logic, I just feel like the scaled chest should be able to be upgraded as well, the normal chest is not some kind of sidegrade or anything, just the inferior version of a chest, like say grass armor being an inferior version of body armor, and the fact that it can be upgraded unlike the scaled chest (which you have to go out of your way for) is just wild to me.

It is also odd because some stuff you may wanna store in an upgraded chest would be things such as grass, twigs and rot, but these items are at danger of burning away since the upgraded chest is not scaled, so in order to keep them safe you'd have to store them in a normal scaled chest, if you haven't rolled back anyway after losing who knows how many resources in an upgraded chest.

Another thing I'd like to point out is these things using crown shards which, wow why, pure brilliance and crown shards, I feel like instead of crown shards you could use nightmare rift materials alongside the lunar rift materials, since nightmare rifts aren't really useful for like a lot of stuff, it also makes you interact with nightmare rifts more since there isn't much reason to go to them ever if you use lunar gear.

• Like 3