Yokel Trait and Suit Wearing Interest Conundrum

Just had a quick suggestion to maybe make the Yokel trait where the duplicant can't do research mutually exclusive to an interest in Suit Wearing. I didn't really think much about it when I printed them, but one of my duplicants has an interest in suit wearing and ALSO has the Yokel trait, so it literally cannot learn the last part of the suit wearing skill tree because they aren't allowed to learn the necessary prerequisite research skills. This is REALLY IRRITATING, and yeah if I had realized this about the skill trees when I printed the duplicant I wouldn't have run into this issue because I never would have selected them in the first place, and maybe there are coded exclusions so that for example duplicants with the Yokel trait won't ever have an interest in Research, or a Gastrophobe won't have an interest in cooking, etc, but I'm not certain that this is the case. If it IS the case, then this exception should extend to the Yokel/Suit Wearing interest, and if it IS NOT the case it doesn't make a whole lot of sense from a mechanics perspective for a dupe to be generated with an interest that their traits directly prevent them from engaging in.