I enjoy building long-term games in DST.  I spent a lot of time laying cobblestone roads and making further design in the road network. Based on this, I came up with an idea of railway tracks and steam locomotives. In my imagination, this technology is equivalent to the level of modern people with industrial knowledge building on a primitive continent, which is very suitable with the vibe of the DST world background: adventure teams led by a gentleman scientist Willson , in order to improve their quality of life, build railway tracks in the unfamiliar world, so that they can achieve convenient transportation between two points sooner and safer. Is it very reasonable and attactive?

In addition, there are two benefits:

1. In a long-term game, players are already very familiar with the map, which means that long-distance transportation no longer has any fun, but has become a form of repetitive labor. Currently, many players use MODs for transportation, but I think this actually dissolves a core pleasure of the game itself: survival through creative labor

2. Building railway tracks can enrich the road levels in the game (up to now we have only one type of road), and the specific routes and stations can also give players a higher level of freedom. Compared to decorative props such as tables, chairs, and benches, railway tracks have stronger functionality, making the adventure and collection of railway tracks more meaningful.