CUSTOM FOLLOWER MOD, HELP PLEASE

So, I'm trying to add a follower to my character from this template, but I have problems and I don't know how to solve it.

first and main problem: my follower does actions such as mining, cutting down trees, etc. without me asking or doing it first. I don't want that to happen, I want my follower to do as I order, just like a pig.

second problem: my follower is a human, and he does the actions without using tools and it looks strange, what do I do?

Third problem, I would like my follower to talk to my character and at the same time as him. For example: character: "I'm hungry"
follower: "we can prepare something."

please, hellp :,)

Taern - Follower Tutorial.zip

• Sanity 1

This seems a lot like the script used for the follower was mainly taken from Maxwell's shadow puppets. Now I'm not a modder or anything but sounds like you already basically know the answer to your problem (aka. Pig AI). Just see if you can switch the code out for code from pigs when they follow you and just make sure that the follower won't stop following like pigs. Meanwhile for the example of the hunger statement... so the game seems to use a certain percentage of remaining hunger as a trigger for the comment. You might be able to track for this trigger with the followers code (This would be easier than changing something about all characters triggers in my opinion). You might even want to add a delay to when the trigger activates the comment from the follower.

I think you have a really cool idea and I hope you continue to work on it and see it till the end. Sorry if I wasn't much help but I'm sure that most of the code you will want can be taken from different existing code already in the game.