WX Skill Tree wants and needs

There is still a lot of potential for WX-78, I of all people should know.

Basic things

1st. The ability to craft circuits should be locked behind a skill. Probably a idea that not many will like but... WX is really powerful with the right hands. 

2nd. The ability to halve the costs of circuits but double the time to complete a scan.

3rd. Unlock a circuit that takes three slots and give the effects of, Super Hardy (+150 Max HP) Super Gastrogain (100 Max Hunger, 20% slower Hunger Drain) Super Processing (+100 Max Sanity, 2 Sanity per min)

I'm out of Ideas...

• Like 1

I think it would be cool if jimmy had a laser or maybe give him the ability to use one of wx’s circuits, the ability to lead a army  of his copy’s, and maybe give jimmy a different bodies wx can  build for him

you know something to separate him from his clones 

I also think wx should be able to build different kinds of robots 

If this franchise went in to 2010 or beyond I would of   suggested  a cognitive empathy module

a perfected  model of that hunk of garbage that wx once thrown out, all the understanding none of the clouding feelings 

able to view others emotions for point of cold logical understanding

perfect for your manipulation needs  

FIND THE WEAKNESS 

BEND IT

WARP IT

EXPLOIT IT

CONQUER THE WEAKNESS

anyway I don’t know how it would all fit in game but thing is it would replace some  un-understanding quote with intuitive one like that stage performance I think there more but can’t think of any 

im thinking for alinement do something similar to willows skill tree and make jimmy a planar character with the ability to attack things

and for wx give him the ability to eat shadow/lunar powered things to power a energy shield and strengthen your attacks to agents all thing but especially effective against the opposite side wether you want to make it a  Circuit or inherent that’s up to you (and  Obviously this would be separate from the planar bonus you already get)

•