Improved Save / Leaving message

I, and propably others, tend to save multiple time, before i end/pause a session for an extended periode of time. At the moment there are no feedback that a manual save was completed.

My suggestion is to improve the message shown, when overwriting a save or exiting to main menu/deskop. A small 'Toast' after a manual save has been completed, saying something along the lines of 'Save Completed', would also be appreciated, but not the main focus of my suggestion.

The overwrite message, in english, would be changed like this.
"Are you sure you want to overwrite <Colony Name>?" --> "Are you sure you want to overwrite <Colony Name>? \n Last save was performed at <dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss>."

Similarly the exit warning would also be updated to include when the last save was performed. Something along these lines.
"Should i quit to the main menu? \n All unsaved progress will be lost." --> "Should i quit to the main menu? \n All unsaved progress will be lost. \n Last save was performed at <dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss>."
"Should i really quit? \n All unsaved progress will be lost." --> "Should i really quit? \n All unsaved progress will be lost. \n Last save was performed at <dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss>."

For anybody reading who is not familiar with software development, the '\n' means a new line, and the 'dd/MM/yyyy HH:mm:ss' is a format for a DateTime in C#. I suspect that the time a save is performed is already saved as part of the .sav file, during the save action, which hopefully should make this very easy to add. Diamond brackets (<>) indicate where text is to be substitued for some other value, indicated by the text or format inside the Diamond brackets .

• Like 1

And for god's sake, make a save & quit button/toggle. Seriously, my process is: pause menu -> Save -> Quit to menu -> Are you sure..? -> save again -> actually quit. Every time.