Need more kinds of storage!!!!!!!!!!

The volume of Don't Starve Together is getting bigger and bigger, inevitably the number of items has also increased dramatically. Nowadays, there are only one kind of storage method-treasurechest , obviously can not meet the needs of most players nowadays. In particular, the storage of tools, weapons and defences is a problem that makes players anxious, and if they are just scattered on the ground, it puts a lot of pressure on the server, which greatly reduces the player's gaming experience. We sincerely hope that Klei can optimise the player's gaming experience in this area, as many mods have made improvements in this area, and the official can learn from this experience. I hope that there will be drawers for hats and necklaces, and racks for hanging clothes. Of course, weapon lockers and defence lockers are desperately needed. Secondly, I hope there will be a wall to display your achievements and the rare items you have collected after defeating the bosses so hard. Lastly, I would like to see decorations that can be hung on walls or huge trees, similar to the wall decorations in Hamlet.