Reporting a player

I would like to report a player by the name of Wania.

The player is notorious for burning bases on Klei Official servers. Just recently on Slurtle Slime we were the victims of such an offense by the player, around 12:00 GMT +0. Do I need to provide screenshots when reporting players, or will this suffice?

Lol, I know that one: saw it now-and-then on various KLei pubs. Wicker and burning was their m.o. Did she managed to "graduate" towards something more frontal cortex level of trolling or still at cerebellum stage? Anyway, KLei doesn't take such happenings into account (not moderating their pubs), sadly. At most you can kick the griefers on sight (provided you have at least 2 other players "in the know") and report them to the major DST communities out there - btw, you should play on such moderated servers if good and consistent game-play is your goal, KLei official ones are "no man lands".

There’s also an issue like this on console, except trolls are even more unpredictable, unforgivable, and unknown until you find your huge base building project burnt, stolen from, and hammered. Also another thing is offensive and racist server names, something that klei should filter or try to stop, some people such as me can get easily triggered or sensitive, but there are server names out there with slurs and horrible, disgusting, awful words being used in the descriptions too. The only problem the the N-word being used. I don’t care about the other slurs or hurtful words. The rasicm in server names and descriptions needs to actually be stopped!

Archived