I made something for a forum friend of mine but they decided against posting it, but I put a lot of work into it so I’m posting it myself

Crafting essentials: pirate’s bandanna,cutless,Captain's Tricorn, battle paddle,Cannon Kit ,Cannonball,Pirate Sloop,Moon Quay Pirate Banner
Crafting trinkets: can make and equipped  different kinds of variance of accursed trinkets with different buffs

Acursed agility:faster sprint
acursed piracy: innate knowledge of where The powder monkeys hide there pirate stash
Acursed embrace:can remove acursed trinkets from inventory and keep the curse   
Acursed mastery: can put acursed trinkets on pig and bunny men to share your curse and mind(you now control them)

unnaturally charged: can touch the portal to charge  your curse to deal more powerful attacks      
unaturally connected:use your connection with the portal to make it give you acursed  trinkets when you give it niter(or some other power source other then Moon gleams idk)

monkey paw: can open fire trapped chest without triggering it    
monkey Ambassador: can you give allies the right of passage

Affinities: 

shadow:

shadow freebooter:shadow version of powder monkeys,Spluemonkeys become something in between Spluemonkeys and shadow Spluemonkeys , shadow Spluemonkeys are infused with pure horror and are befriend able

lunar:  

lunar General:lunar mirror of shadow alignment 

I’m trying to decide about a skill so can you go to the last page of my thread and give me your opinion also I mades some separate edit to the main post so let me know how you like that too

Archived