Regarding the skill CD issue of Willow.

It is completely possible to not use CDs or set quantity limits, as long as the flame is appropriately weakened.

For example, the Moon Fire can be changed to infinite output, consuming one ember per second. However, as the Moon Fire is released, Willow's body temperature drops sharply and ignores objects that increase temperature (such as clothing, warm stones, or dwarf star), which limits the Moon Fire.

Shadow Fire increases damage to 150 or more, with no CD limit. But adding a buffer value, during the buffer period, continuous use of Shadow Fire will deduct a large amount of sanity. If the sanity is zero, using it will generate an additional Shadow creature next to you, thus controlling Shadow Fire.

• Like 6
  • Sanity 1

The DPS of 150 per second is not so excessive, because the mobility of the release is seriously hindered, and the lack of bees and spiders in the early stage is difficult to use repeatedly, which is completely icing on the cherry.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, drc008 said:

The DPS of 150 per second is not so excessive, because the mobility of the release is seriously hindered, and the lack of bees and spiders in the early stage is difficult to use repeatedly, which is completely icing on the cherry.

I think the same way, but obviously many people don't think so. They are more inclined towards Willow's original skill tree being OP, which requires a very foolish cooldown time to be added. So this is just a compromise conclusion.

1 hour ago, zhangsheng said:

我也这么认为,但显然很多人不这么认为。他们更倾向于Willow的原始技能树是OP,这需要添加一个非常愚蠢的冷却时间。所以这只是一个妥协的结论。

What is OP?I don't understand this.

Excuse me,I just got your ID,May I know your nationality, Look familiar.

11 hours ago, drc008 said:

What is OP?I don't understand this.

Excuse me,I just got your ID,May I know your nationality, Look familiar.

It's just too strong, it's overpowered, abbreviated as OP.

Edited by zhangsheng

The skill CD is terrible, its existence is a negative optimization of the skill. I need to click on the ember to see the CD, and also pay attention to the movements of enemy creatures. Even if it shows up, it is boring and terrible.

12 minutes ago, arubaro said:

Neither was needed a coold down neither is that bad because is really short 

This is not a matter of whether the time is short or not, the existence of cooling time is already very bad. It's foolish to need to open the Ashes and check the skill bar to see the cooldown time.

There is clearly a better solution to take, because making the game more interesting is the key.