I have a theory it don’t like

I have a theory the wx as part of his skill tree will be able to scan other characters cool concept right your probably wondering what I don’t like about it well part of this theory is the alignments is scanning Maxwell and wormwood with not any jimmy love

1 hour ago, Dr.Webber said:

I have a theory the wx as part of his skill tree will be able to scan other characters cool concept right your probably wondering what I don’t like about it well part of this theory is the alignments is scanning Maxwell and wormwood with not any jimmy love

Jimmy love is the best kind of love

2 hours ago, Jakepeng99 said:

I am confused.

2 hours ago, JustAFlower said:

huh

I’m expressing a theory I have about what’s going to be in the wx skill tree the reason way I don’t like it is I want them to do something with jimmy similar to what they did with Bernie 

21 hours ago, Dr.Webber said:

I’m expressing a theory I have about what’s going to be in the wx skill tree the reason way I don’t like it is I want them to do something with jimmy similar to what they did with Bernie 

Jimmy mech

2 hours ago, Antynomity said:

ngl the forums kinda fell off, half of the posts are like these ones where I'm just confused as to why they were posted, like you have a theory but you dont like it? Then what's the point of having it?

they did especially considering the other half are just shouting  "skilltree bad, planar bad, game compromising I cry now" into the void

12 hours ago, Antynomity said:

ngl the forums kinda fell off, half of the posts are like these ones where I'm just confused as to why they were posted, like you have a theory but you dont like it? Then what's the point of having it?

Idk what you're talking about, inventing things to be upset at is peak forum behavior. 

On 1/20/2024 at 12:22 AM, Dr.Webber said:

I'm having trouble understanding. I know I didn't fail in english class but could you elaborate this a little better? With a bit more punctuations pls. Many thanks

12 minutes ago, mykenception said:

I'm having trouble understanding. I know I didn't fail in english class but could you elaborate this a little better? With a bit more punctuations pls. Many thanks

On 1/19/2024 at 7:22 PM, Dr.Webber said:

I have a theory that WX, as part of their skill tree, will be able to scan other characters. Cool concept right? You're probably wondering what I don’t like about it. Well, part of this theory is that alignment skills would give the ability to scan Maxwell and Wormwood, without any Jimmy love. 

Something like that. 

38 minutes ago, ThymeSpirit said:

That still makes no sense. I doubt OP even understands whan they meant themselves, sounds like they weren't awake while writing it.

I think they mean like jimmy won't get any upgrades like no bigger scan range or faster scanning but that's just my guess

1 hour ago, gamehun20 said:

I think they mean like jimmy won't get any upgrades like no bigger scan range or faster scanning but that's just my guess

How does "scanning other characters" lead to "no upgrades for Jimmy"? There's just no logical connection between these things. But it's the OP that should answer this, not you.

13 minutes ago, ThymeSpirit said:

How does "scanning other characters" lead to "no upgrades for Jimmy"?

they probably meant that they think that the alignment perks for jimmy will allow scanning wormwood and maxwell because they'll probably have only one alignment and that'd mean that jimmy won't have any special alignment perks that aren't scanning others, idk why they wrote that

13 hours ago, Hi. said:

You click moderation actions and then click hide I think

Oh sorry I meant un hide and where’s moderate actions

7 hours ago, mykenception said:

7 hours ago, ThymeSpirit said:

That still makes no sense. I doubt OP even understands whan they meant themselves, sounds like they weren't awake while writing it.

Ok anyone who doesn’t understand tell me what exactly they don’t understand so I can answer it properly 

5 hours ago, grm9 said:

they probably meant that they think that the alignment perks for jimmy will allow scanning wormwood and maxwell because they'll probably have only one alignment and that'd mean that jimmy won't have any special alignment perks that aren't scanning others, idk why they wrote that

Ya, want jimmy to get something like what they did with Bernie with a new design and possibly a laser or a mech

maybe lasers might be a little too much, but I can see the possibility of a perk that whatever jimmy is scanning is slowed a bit. I don't know if this can make a impact against boss fights but it would certainly make scanning things a lot easier

8 hours ago, mykenception said:

maybe lasers might be a little too much, but I can see the possibility of a perk that whatever jimmy is scanning is slowed a bit. I don't know if this can make a impact against boss fights but it would certainly make scanning things a lot easier

What if you can give him a one of your circuits to give him abilities or what if he shits energy balls that hurt and slow the targets of his scan

59 minutes ago, Dr.Webber said:

Does anyone else have this problem my comment is Hidden - This content must be approved before it can be edited.

Im guessing it means your comment is hidden - I imagine it'd have to be approved before it can be edited.... just a guess though!

Archived