Button display bug

ghost zero

Hi all!

I'm surprised that the button mapping issue in the game hasn't been fixed yet. All commands are signed, but there is no image of the buttons for these commands. This happens when I use an XBOX series controller via bluetooth. However, if I turn it off and turn on another controller - XBOX elite series 2 - the buttons begin to appear, but at some unpredictable moment they may disappear again.

Somewhere in Steam discussions I saw that the solution is to remove all controllers and leave only one. But this is not a solution! This is a sacrifice for the sake of shortcomings on the part of the developer. Do I really have to remove one of the controllers every time I go to play and then plug it back in after the game? We live in the 21st century, today is 2024, such an inconvenience and bug is ridiculous.

I bought the game from the GOG store, version 1.0_rc1_(42657)-1. Please end this, bring this to an end! Fix this bug so that buttons are displayed correctly when using controllers, regardless of their number. Solve the injustice why the remaster loses to the original old version! It should be better in everything!

Archived