Carbon Skimmer output pipe sometimes breaking?

I have some Carbon Skimmers in a hot steam/CO2 room (the CO2 comes from Petroleum Generators). Sometimes, every couple of cycles, the first output pipe of some Carbon Skimmers will break (so not the skimmer, but the pipe is breaking).

I assumed this would be impossible, because the output of the skimmers is only 1kg pwater, so shouldn't be able to boil in the pipe.

I have automation hooked up, thought maybe the rapid on/off would be the problem. But adding a buffer doesn't seem to help.

Anybody know what the problem could be? Is it maybe that sometimes two 1kg packets get output at the same time? Could it be the fast speed (ctrl+U) I'm using in this sandbox?

image.png.d07f584876427e12ff7fa03dfc4d419b.png

55 minutes ago, voidfoo said:

Is it maybe that sometimes two 1kg packets get output at the same time?

That's right. The skimmer has an internal liquid tank, where it stores 2kg of water/pwater. It also has a tank for carbon dioxide, around 800g it seems. Every second after getting water and sucking carbon dioxide it deletes 300g of carbon dioxide from it's internal tank along with 1kg of water if both are present inside and it creates 1kg of pwater inside it's internal tank, then it releases it to the pipe. Sometimes automation will turn off the skimmers the moment one or more of them is holding inside 1kg of water with 1kg of pwater and (looks like) over 700g of carbon dioxide and after being enabled again they will produce 1kg of pwater and release it with what was not released properly before turning it off, so there comes out 2kg of pwater as the 1st packet.

25 minutes ago, voidfoo said:

Could it be the fast speed (ctrl+U) I'm using in this sandbox?

Doesn't seem to be affected by game speed.

Archived