I managed to prove i don't need wx78 to rush the ruins

i didn't know how GOOD a miners hat was for the ruins, every extra tile of light does an absolutely insane help in navigating around the place, i played wilson (wes is not for me srry) i played with wilson since the start of the world, collected everything normally, the gear the food the living logs and all, head out by day 6 came out by day 11 or 12 i dont remember now.

anyhow without eating gears or an optolectronic circuit i got away with 7 crowns, a mag, 2 star staffs, 1 deconstruction staff 1 body armor and a gem of every color, im not gonnar lie beard storage saved me an inventory slot with lightbulbs and i also took the ancient key.

in spite of that i don't want to get to the end game with wilson, i have already proved myself to my satisfaction and i know how capable i am in every other sector of dst because ive done dst a thousand times with many different characters, i just want to have fun with my favorite characters.

if you don't want to prove yourself that is ok, i did it because i just love feeling like i have the skill to do stuff, be it muay thai, dst, valorant, resident evil, learning new languages or other things i get a kick out of doing. this post can die in obscurity, i just wanted to register it in the web

Archived