How to convert a World from Offline to Online without losing the character?

Hello, so, I know how to convert the world from offline to online, but unfortunately I lose my character (who is on day 200, with Beefalo fully tamed and has the Krampus Sack), I wanted to try to convert the world without losing the save.

I don't want to lose progress, could someone help me?

1 hour ago, _zwb said:

You can't, the best you can do is drop all items and make a map scroll.

Okay, thanks to someone on a server I share, I discovered that it can be done, and yes, I managed to convert everything to Online YAAAY UWU

You just need:
-Create an online world with the character you have offline, enter normally and close;
-Change your world Offline to Online by going to cluster/save/shardindex and setting "true" in Online Mode;
-Open the world cluster that you created previously, and go to save/session/numeric folder, copy the name of the numeric folder that appears, go to the offline world cluster, and go to save/session/numeric folder, paste the name in the numeric folder that appears.

5 minutes ago, JuliaQueen1 said:

-Open the world cluster that you created previously, and go to save/session/numeric folder, copy the name of the numeric folder that appears, go to the offline world cluster, and go to save/session/numeric folder, paste the name in the numeric folder that appears.

Does it really work? I thought online and offline characters are stored as different sessions?

Archived