should nightmare werepig and the frostjaw have some sort of interaction with players after defeated?

should nightmare werepig and the frostjaw have some sort of interaction with players, after defeated?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. so?

• yea, sure
    • no, thanks
    • eh, i don't care too much about these guys

ever since nightmare werepig was introduced, he had some sort of post-battle interaction. he didn't just fall over and die like most bosses, in fact, he spoke directly to the player! that always gave me the impression that sometime in the future he would have some sort of rematch, or just another type of interaction with the player

now we have the frostjaw, which does the exact same thing: gets defeated, begs for mercy, then just proceeds to live. i want to see these guys expanded upon 'cuz i think it'd be cool, and also because if they didn't that'd just be some lost potential, man

what about you people, what do you think?

16 minutes ago, fabin said:

now we have the frostjaw, which does the exact same thing: gets defeated, begs for mercy, then just proceeds to live.

I mean technically no you also can give him ocean fish for loot after beating him. I know you probably mean to ask for more but I feel like being pedantic :)

Archived