Suggestions and feed back in general discussion

Many people post these in general discussion because much more people look at this section instead of the official suggestions and feedback section which is at the very bottom of the section page near the old events, which allows for the posts to get more feedback, and show attraction.

Not singling out anyone, i have done it (too many times) and many others have. Though, this has caused a big butterfly effect. Sometimes posts are moved into the right section though it feels random, since it is only some posta while some others that are in the wrong section are often left alone.

(I Recently discovered that you can report forms for being off topic aswell, which might be why the posts being moved feels random)

Also, it would be nice to have a better distinction between "Cool idea i thought of that i want to share" and "Suggestion" since they are normally catagorized as the same and sometimes moved into suggestions and feedback.

Maybe moving suggestions and feedback up higher. (Yes there is some hypocrisy of this post)

Edit:

How do i move my post to another section? 

Archived