please add a language option to the server browser

opening the server browser looks like thisimage.png.eff74896ebce902cc486806aad44e2b8.png

This makes it pretty darn hard to actually browse servers for anyone that's not chinese, and therefore most people just search up servers they already know

The closest solution you can do is sort by relevance or best connection however the problem there is most servers where I live (I'm european but I suspect other regions also have this issue) have 0-3 players

I would like to suggest a language filter since most servers define their language anyways in the tags

image.png.52749f6878ebc8ab43094a14be00e8c4.png

image.png.915ba34e0ceda89ef0c5c62530ab80a8.png

so alternatively let us black/whitelist tags

while on this topic i'd also love to see a feature that's favoriting servers and filtering for favorites only, sort of like this thing image.png.36157bc172eaf6ac0943ea969ddd2b87.png(that i dont think anyone has ever used)

I believe you can do this already although it's not obvious.

Sort by "Most Players" and then just type in English and search. (I also toggle PVP Off, Dedicated On, empty Off, password Off)

I have been using this method for over a year now.

Shorter answer: Just type English and hit search and it does what you want it to do

Archived