The time the gnaw was in a regular game of DST in the form of Wurt(s).

This all happened a while ago, but i thought it'd be fun to share. Basically, i (playing Warly) had just left a server to go eat or whatever, and there were Wurts in said server doing Wurt things. Gathering stuff for merm monarchy, leaving to go do whatever, the usual. Then another Wurt arrived. They helped the other Wurt. I rejoined around that time. I was given a disguise almost immediately. I called myself Wurly as a jokea and was quickly accepted as one of them. I quickly grew fond of their army, even if some of them werent as keen on helping me as the others. Something about being a royal guardsmerm or whatever. I did some basic farming, cooking, laughing at pigs, before leaving. After that day, i felt myself more inclined to play as Wurt. Played with some other Wurts. The Wurts from that server had successfully turned me into a merm. I've managed to appease them and remain a Warly main, for now.

Archived