Wigfrid's skill tree experience

After playing for the past few days, I feel that there is not much difference from the previous ones, and the upgraded lightning spear and commander helmet are very well designed.However, the design of the shield, the lightning spear before the upgrade, and the warsong are a bit unsatisfactory, I think the lightning spear before the upgrade is too expensive, and the damage and durability are too low, and only in the spring will have some effect,but fighting is a very annoying thing when it rains in the spring. In some battles, the sheep's horn spear was even weaker than a cheap ham stick.The lightning spear's dash and warsong chant are released for too long, making the combat experience very poor. The durability of the shield is too low and expensive, and the resource consumption is too high.The stats of the various warsongs are also too low in the current version to take into account solo players.

I think the damage of the Claw Spear should be increased to 68, or the durability should be increased. The shield block and spear charge have been changed to right-click to release, just like the teleportation staff. The debuff that halves the effect of the Battle Song effect on Wigfrid can be removed.

Overall, I would like her skill tree to be optimized or appropriately enhanced, as well as to improve her quality of life, such as speeding up resource gathering.

Archived