IMO why the movement speed "Buffs" aren't that good for BERNIE!

i think what Klei tried to do with BERNIE!'s movement buff skills was to try to have it be like Abagail's speed potions, that allow you to help Abagail dodge attacks that she couldn't dodge otherwise.

the problem with this is that A: BERNIE is too dutiful when it comes to attacking the enemy than sticking by Willow's side and B: will desync when you get too far away from him if he's focused on attacking something. (also C: BERNIE! has 2600 hp [you have the 2 hp skills] health regen [[again if you have the skills] and planar defense [if you have the affinity], while Abagail just has 600 hp, but also has AOE damage)

the ability to pick him back up would be better, allowing you to use him more when he needs to be used instead of constantly generation Nightmare Fuel at the cost of his durability.

31 minutes ago, Jakepeng99 said:

I barely notice the difference aswell. 

its a bit more noticeable when BERNIE! is moving wards you when your far enough away from him to make him run back to your location.

but BERNIE! is already fast enough to do that Successfully more times than not.

that's what i'm sayin!

both skills feel really useless to spec into, since whenever i wanna use BERNIE! i usually have some sorta way to get my sanity up, so him following me isn't really a benefit, since even if i spec into patch up, he's just gonna keep getting into fights and losing health until he dies

Archived