A few Willow skill tree (and other) suggestions.

I would like to propose a few suggestions in her skill tree.

• Make it Last I: Having grown up in rough times, Willow needed to learn to make every thread count. She can squeeze 2 more uses out of a sewing kit (totaling 7)
  • Make it Last II: Willow's sewing skills improved over the years, if not only to repair her friends than to salvage whatever clothing she could get. She can squeeze and additional 3 more uses out of a sewing kit (totaling 10). I feel that this perk would be very transferable in utility both in repairing Bernie(s) and outside of combat in many circumstances. I could see myself picking up this perk just for the benefit of repairing clothing alone, as well as for when a Bernie gets destroyed.
  • Tough Stuffing should add some slight damage reduction on top of Bernie's additional health to increase his sustain.
  • Burning Frenzy should apply to Bernie as well, it would be a nice dps boost for the big guy without over-doing it.
  • Burning Bernie should last a little bit longer to get more use out of it and should spread (or reapply) controlled burning to enemies that attack him.
  • Hungry Lighter should extinguish teammates as well.
  • Lunar Fire-Raiser should have it's direction controlled by the mouse instead of the keyboard to allow more directions of coverage as well as to allow Willow to move backwards while channeling. Also, I feel like Willow should be making a face when channeling this, like come on, a pyromaniac is using a friggin' flamethrower, there's no way they wouldn't be head over heels about it.
  • Shadow Fire-Raiser should have its ember cost reduced to 3 embers to compensate for the overall reduced damage compared to its counterpart.
  • In general, not just for Willow: spells should be bind-able for the sake of quick casting, or at least accessing the menu should be bind-able. Also, If it is an in-game feature already and I'm too dumb to realize, let me know.
  • Like Willow, I feel Wigfrid should make a warrior-face when riding a Beefalo as for the sake of glorious combat.

Archived